The increasing adoption of DevOps by most of the organizations across the globe clearly indicates its potential as a key enabler to achieving scale. Implementation of DevOps practices helps an organization deliver faster, better, high-quality and reliable software relying on the culture of cooperation and collaboration among all functions of an organization.
Here are the ten key recommendations for successful DevOps implementation
- Evaluate the need to implement DevOps practice
- Automate wherever possible
- Select tools that are compatible with each other
- Ensure real-time visibility into the project
- Integrate and deliver continuously
- Achieve better results with monitoring
- Break the organizational silos & encourage collaboration
Checkout the detailed information about successful devops implementation process
Share here more about devops implementation.